Monday, January 11, 2016

Concept Art and Two-Person Interaction


This is an example of concepts and two-person interaction that I am working on.  The original sketch is on the right and when I converted it to bigger paper, I made the changes and added details I thought would enhance the composition.  My next step is to use acrylic paint on the bigger piece and then see if there will need to be more revisions for the final product.  If I am still into this idea of two-person interaction I may create more views of the sketch, put them into Blender, and model it (the next step would be to rig and animate it).  Not only does this help with my curiosity of concept art, but also character creation.  Later, I may make these two characters into something bigger than a sketch on a page.

No comments:

Post a Comment