Sunday, April 30, 2017

Bomboy - District Art Festival

For my stand at the fest, I want to construct an arcade machine so students can play my games. I also am going to build a three-sided stand to hang all of my traditional art. There are more details written on the page. However, I would like to say I did all the measurements for both the stand and the machine and it looks great! My ideas to decorate the machine are to make it like the others in that it is colorful and has the name displayed all big... since I have multiple games I'll probably have to make the title more generic. For the stand, my plan is to either keep it brown and paint white shapes and accents all over it or somehow attach curtains to the whole thing. That's tbd because I need to either see how the first one will look like and if I can even get my hands on said curtains.
Inspiration:
Image result for arcade machineImage result for arcade machineImage result for arcade machine

No comments:

Post a Comment