Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Checkpoint #4

I finally finished it!! (Sorry for the crappy picture, I'll put up a better picture later). It took me... two months? AKA wayyy too long but I think it was worth it.  Even though there were many challenges such as never using this program before, not understanding the tools, things not working like I want them to, etc,  I still enjoyed making this very much and I'm proud of the outcome.
The whole class right now is also working on these videos for either a motion artist or a current trend.  I have a current trend and (as you know), picked open world video games as my topic.  I have made LOADS of progress on the video this week.  I brought in my XBox 360 and played Skyrim and Assassin's Creed III in the art room where it was kinda awkward with all the people and feeling bad for turning off all the lights but... I have two thirty minute videos of gameplay I now have to look through for my video.  I'm really excited because I actually think mine is going to be pretty good (I don't do film stuff so... hopefully XD).  I also have my voice over audio recorded and all I have to do is go through and edit out all of my mistakes.  So I believe I'm on a very good track for that right now.  I'm also working on a 35 minute video for my APUSH class... maybe I'll be allowed to borrow a tri-pod because I've realized how useful they are XD
And don't worry, I'm also still drawing.  I recently did these two drawings specifically for my new Copic markers (THEY'RE AWESOME) but as you can see, I've only played with the skin color on one of the drawings. I have been watching multiple YouTubers techniques on how to use these markers so hopefully when I go to use them... it wont ruin my sketches XD
That's all I have been up to since the last production checkpoint. It's getting closer to the end of the year :( and my goal is to 1) finish this trend video and 2) finish that video game in Unity I have abandoned for a reallyyy long time. (And 3) more digital art :3)

No comments:

Post a Comment